Saturday, 2 April 2016

Toke Makinwa denies having a child

Popular OAP and Vlogger, Toke Makinwa, was recently accused of having a child and hiding the child from the public
TOKE-MAKINWA-11
Following accusations by an Instagram user that Toke Makinwa has a love child hidden somewhere, the OAP has come out to debunk the claims. In an interview with Saturday Beats, Toke said it was a hilarious assumption and thought it was ridiculous that anyone would believe the story.Here’s what she had to say below: “I have been in this industry for over six years. My radio career started in 2010 and I am working with one of the most popular radio stations in Nigeria, I was on television and I have a Vlog. If I have a child, everyone would know. It is laughable and there is no iota of truth in that post.”  What do you think?

SOURCE: Olisa.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment