Saturday, 2 April 2016

LATEST VIDEO TODAY

Nigeria’s king of soul; Timi Dakolo releases his new single ‘The Vow’ to celebrate his 4th Wedding Anniversary on March 31, 2016.
For the third single off his forthcoming album ‘Love And Consequences’; Timi Dakolo teamed up again with Cobhams Asuquo to produce another record that oozes love, promises and deep emotions.
“It’s been 4 years of learning and loving with my wife. I believe there is no better time to release this single and video than now. I call it my gift to her and I want the world to share it with me and their special one” 

[Video] Snippsy – Follow Me

Sequel to the success achieved from Virus ft. Burnaboy and the audio release of Follow me by Snippsy signed to Kuddiboi Music, we present the motion pictures to Follow Me directed by JenniferLami.
Jane 20160330_123418
The video was shot in Abuja with a depiction of nature and never seen before concept. Download Watch and Enjoy!
Yemi-Alade-Ferrari-Video-Poster-600x600
The video for Yemi Alade’s “Ferrari” is out!
The music video for “Ferrari” was shot by the award-winning Clarence Peters and features Nollywood heartthrob Kunle Remi.
Watch & Download Yemi Alade – Ferrari Video Below:-I wanna know
Confam Entertainment lead act, Mr May D premieres the video to the recently released Tyronne produced number titled “I Wanna Know”.
“I Wanna Know” was shot in locations in Nigeria by seasoned director, Lucas Reid.
Watch & Download May D – I Wanna Know Video Below:- 
Small-Doctor-ft.-Olamide-–-You-KnowREAL BEAT PLANET signee small DOCTOR releases the visual to his latest assisted single YOU KNOW featuring OLAMIDE BADDO and as Directed by Unlimited L.A
Watch & Download Small Doctor Ft. Olamide – You Know Video Below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment